Monday, January 28, 2013

Welcome!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to Kelcie's Cravings! Here I will be discussing everything related to living a healthy and happy life. We're talking nutritious, clean eating, fitness, and of course on-goings in friends and family!

I'm currently in the process of building my career in diet, fitness and health. Helping others transform themselves, both inside and out, is just something I find so fulfilling! I recently earned my B.S. in nutrition, was recently hired on as an NCCPT qualified personal trainer at Gold's Gym and I have my sights set on obtaining my registered dietitian's credential within the next year.  Educating others on how to live a more healthful lifestyle and helping people achieve their weight-loss goals is definitely my passion in life and I hope that comes across to all of you!

That being said, I would love for this blog to become more of an interactive forum, where all everyone is encouraged to give their 2 cents on the topics I post about and are welcome to ask questions.  So please, get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment